Luxury living, walking distance to the beach
The modern architectural design by Twohill & James takes advantage of the perfect Northern aspect to create a sunlit private oasis featuring multiple outdoor living spaces that flow seamlessly into the open plan lower floor.
The top floor houses 3 bedrooms that all feature ensuites and balconies, in a smart layout that gives each a sense of privacy.
With a proven track record of strong rental return this property presents a turn key opportunity, with the option to continue taking advantage of high ongoing rental demand or to move straight in and start enjoying the best Byron has to offer.
The bedroom overlooking the laneway has seperate access and could function as a generously sized home office with an ensuite and kitchenette.
This impressive example of the modern Australian beach house is uniquely positioned and will appeal to investors and owner occupiers alike.
- Sunlit, private pool and courtyard with a level lawn, low maintenance landscaped gardens with watering system
- High spec kitchen and dining area with stone benchtops and splashbacks
- Open plan lounge and living area with large stackable doors and screens opening onto multiple outdoor areas
- Separate third bedroom with kitchenette and ensuite connected via breezeway
- Ground floor bathroom with large freestanding bath opening onto landscaped courtyard
- Property being sold fully furnished with custom furniture pieces and original artwork
- Dual street frontage
- Secure double car garage with additional off street carparking space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces and bedrooms
- Secure keypad entry front and rear
- Heated pool
- 6.44KW solar system
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Seven minutes walk to the beach (Elements beach access) and two minutes walk to the solar train station
- Immediately adjacent to Habitat which is home to the award winning restaurant Barrio as well as a multitude of lifestyle and wellness businesses.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own independent investigations and enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
P: (02) 6685 7300
M: 0417 780 795