Fully Furnished Beachside Abodes - Enormous Income Potential
Featuring carefully chosen high-end finishes including stone bench tops, travertine tiles, beautiful hardwood floors and designer furniture from Jardan, Sarah Ellison, and Pampa. Unwind in this private sanctuary ideally located steps away from Suffolk Park's world-class beaches, popular bakery, shops, and pub.
Ideal for the savvy investor, this property is already hugely popular amongst short term renters. Low-maintenance with nothing left to do and offered fully furnished with everything you could desire. The home is perfect for multi-generational families or keep one part for yourself and rent out the others, the options are endless.
The rentable spaces boast private, fully fenced outdoor spaces and warm outdoor showers to wash off after a day at the beach. A north-east aspect allows for spectacular sunrises and sea breezes whilst listening to the chatter of the native birds. Surrounded by a colourful array of palms and tropical plants, you'll feel as though you're in your very own secret garden on 698sqm of land.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen, and dining
- 3 large bedrooms all with balconies, main with ensuite
- Newly renovated entertainers' kitchen with island bench
Approved Secondary Dwelling
- Open plan living, dining and kitchenette
- 1 bedroom
- 1 ensuite
- Large private courtyard and dining area
House Garden Suite:
- Open plan living area
- Offering flexible rooms for guests or work from home office with bathroom and laundry.
- Renovated with large open plan entertaining room.
- Offering flexible rooms for guests with bathroom
- Additional loft area, great fun for kids
- Large level grassy yard, loads of room for a pool and trampoline
- Perfect flexible space for a pool cabana or expanded dwelling.
* Unlimited potential (STCA)
Brandon Street is one of the most sought-after streets in Beachside Suffolk, buyers are moving quickly so call today to secure your chance at this beachside dream.
*Disclaimer: While care has been taken in preparation of all information, no responsibility is made or accepted for accuracy of the whole or any part, and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The vendors rely on the contract for the sale of land
P: (02) 6685 7300
M: 0417 780 795
P: (02) 6685 7300
M: 0427 807 335